Thursday, March 17, 2011

Puke for St. Patricks Day

Ugh...

That's right folks a stomach virus has hit the kellum house with force...
Take Your Medicine by George Hughes, 9/23/1950

I'm pretty sure this particular strain of sickness originated with baby Beckett. (What is it about that 18 month- 2 1/2 year age range? They catch stomach bugs like CRAZY!) Becks has had a series of suspicious looking diapers for two days but I insistently told myself it was just something he ate.

Well, when I woke up this morning Bella had caught whatever it is and with her it was choosing to exit via her top end. terrific.  

My mother for years told me that my absolute inability to see, smell, or hear about puke would fade when I became a mother.
Not so much, Mom.

Oh well, clear liquid diets it is for the two kellum kids.

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!

surviving - A.S.A.P.
(As Southern As Possible)
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment