Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Office Re-do Update

A very busy week...

Well it has been one heck of a week...from sick babies, to unexpected visits from out of town besties. 

I did not get nearly enough work done on my home office make over, but that's par for the course in my corner of the world.

Here is a little glimpse of what I have done so far...


I found this desk and chair at an adorable little local shop called Shabby to Chic. I only paid $90 for the pair which I think is a steal! I also decided on the perfect shade of brown for the wall behind the desk, just like in one of my inspiration photos.


My favorite thing about the desk is the bottom drawer pulls which I think look like pea pods. 


Some of my instant accessories include a lamp I got as a wedding gift, (only $29 at Target and that thing has been through SIX moves with me) a letter "A" my momma bought me, a nesting doll my parents brought me from one of their trips to Europe when I was a little girl, and my beautiful new widow beads.

SO much left to do...but it's a happy start!

Inspired Living A.S.A.P.
(As Southern As Possible)
Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment