Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Where Have You Been??

Like reading my diary...only better.






Dear Besties,   


I have not been blogging for a very, very long time now. I guess life kinda got hectic (which doesn't explain anything because when is life not hectic) and well, more accurately, I guess I just didn't FEEL like it. 

However, just last night I clicked on my blog (as if expecting a new post would have magically appeared) and I lingered for just a few minutes. The result of said lingering was me and the hubbs reading through old entries, laughing at our perfectly perfect petites, and remembering things we had already forgotten...but now remember...thanks to my bloggy time capsule. 

SO...it's January...a brand new year, and I have only one resolution. 

Start blogging again. 

Because it is so worth it when you can look back and see where you have grown, stretched, surpassed your own expectations, and fallen flat on your face 
(if my resolution list looks smaller than {this one} it's because I did a WHOLE BUNCH of face flattening there.)

As Flynn Rider would say " I may have broken my smolder"



And with my renewed zest for blogging you'll have even more to dish about to all your (other, less amazing) friends. Stop by and snoop through my diary any time you choose. 
Just don't tell too many of my dirty little secrets...


You + Me = B.B.F.F. 
(Best Bloggy Friends Forever)


Keeping It Geeky A.S.A.P.
(As Southern As Possible)

Mae

Post Script: Yes, I do realize now that putting a long list of goals on your blog for the whole bloody world to see is a very bad idea when you have a home to look after, 3 kids, a husband, and a hamster . (I lied about the hamster I am just feeling insecure about not reaching even ONE of my goals.)

No comments:

Post a Comment