Wednesday, January 18, 2012

HAPPY JULIANUARY

Where is Madagascar anyways???

Dear Liza,

I was just thinking of you today and wishing you were here to have a laugh with. However, you are in Africa doing really amazing things with beautiful little kids that I wish I could hug and squeeze and laugh with too.

So...here is a clip from Merry Madagascar 
(Madagascar's Christmas Special).

I am stuck over here in L'burg, but Madagascar is super close to you in comparison, (which makes me feel closer to you already) and this song is SURE to make you crack up.

(anyone who does not find King Julien hilarious please see a Dr. ASAP because you may have a broken funny bone.)


Hope you can steal some killer dance moves from "The Freaks" to use in your camp. 

(Liza is actually doing AMAZING stuff over there. You can read more about it on her Blog by clicking {Here})

HAPPY JULIANUARY!!! 

Be Safe and Hurry Home A.S.A.P.
(As Southern As Possible)

Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment