Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Few of My (Favor)ite Things!


All Things Small...


I'm going to confess something quirky about myself...I like tiny things. It doesn't particularly matter what it is, if it is teeny or tiny I want it. I have met exactly one other person as amused with tiny things as me, and that is my cousin-in-law Kert. He also happens to be one of the most effortlessly cool and down right likable guys ever...so that makes it feel like a bigger club than it is. There aren't as many occasions when you can give someone a petite gift as one might hope, (or two might hope if you count Kert) but favors were MADE to be little and tiny and petite and FABULOUS! Today I thought I would share with you some of the most fabulous TINY things I've seen...just in case you need a "little" inspiration.

set of 6 tiny dove tokens- individually wrapped wedding, party favors or gifts - by Paloma's Nest
Dove Tokens
Paloma's Nest
Tiny Paper Pennant Banner Favors - Set of 5
Tiny Paper Flags
Mississippimud
OH SO SMALL Tweet Tweet Brids Sugar Cookies -3 dozen
Baby Bird Mini Sugar Cookies
Just Crumbs
Evergreen Seedlings
www.nurseryman.com
The Perfect "pear"
http://www.kateaspen.com/
Hand built tiny ceramic bowls set of 4
Tiny Ceramic Bowls
Personalized Ceramics

Le Petite Poppy Original Acrylic  2 x 2 Painting with Blue  Wooden Easel
Le Petite Poppy
dreamSkyart
The Really Tiny Book Light
The really tiny book light
www.giftmonger.com

Tiny Stuffed Couple Elephants- Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Mr. and Mrs.
Sarah's Pachyderm Friends
5 Mini Booklets --  Stenciled Stripes and Patterns
Mini Booklets
Moon Bindery

Teeny Tiny Pie Bites - Mini Pies - (24)
Teeny Tiny Pie Bites
Skipping Skones


I'll take my pie teeny, tiny, and A.S.A.P.
(As Southern As Possible)
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my TEENY TINY banners :-) I have always loved tiny things too - anything miniature I just think is the cutest thing. I LOVE those baby bird sugar cookies. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete