Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MARCH MADNESS

Perfect Timing...


Yesterday we were treated to a special day in one woman's life, The wedding day of Tara Hawks...now Tara Nyanga.  (Thanks Liza!) This post also showed us a little peek into the country of Uganda. 

Today is the 100th International Women's Day! Let's hear it for the girls!! You can read more about this historic and pretty darn right exciting day on The LuLu Chronicles . (Thanks again Liza!!)

Well both of these things make-up the perfect intro to todays post.

My Husband is from NC...AKA basketball country! I know every year his friends enter a March Madness pool and it makes college basketball even MORE of a priority than it already is in this house.
(and believe me when Carolina plays NOTHING is more important!!)
SN: GO TARHEELS!!!

I hope that many of you will consider entering this pool and enjoy a bit of fun competition while helping me to help women a world away!

Email me today @ Maekellum@gmail.com to get your registration code and instructions!! This is an open group so tell your friends, work buddies, sunday school classes, etc. 
(If you would like to receive a downloadable and printable version of this flier I would be happy to email you the file)

Thank You so much for supporting me in this amazing opportunity...it truly means so much to me.

Click here if you would like to find out more about Fount of Mercy. 
If you are interested in donating to Fount of Mercy but basketball just isn't your thing please check out The Bead Project a fundraiser being done by my bestie and August Magnolia's fave guest Blogger Liza.

Spreading the love A.S.A.P
(As Southern As Possible)
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment