Friday, March 4, 2011

My Motto For Motherhood.





Busy Day...

I am getting ready to travel tomorrow and that is always a hectic time when you have a husband, three kids, and a dog. There is way to much to do and no where near enough time to do it in. On days like this I remember my motto for motherhood.
KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON, 13x19 Poster (DUCK EGG featured) Purchase 3 and get 1 FREE
Keep Calm Posters
One day very soon this will be hanging in my house.

Carrying on A.S.A.P.
(As Southern As Possible)
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog!! So fun, encouraging, and challenging. I especially loved yesterdays post! I was reading it thinking to myself omg that is soo me. Thanks fir the challenge and the encouragement. Keep this up guurlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO much girlies!! Love y'all

    ReplyDelete